Recent content by sam j

1. sam j

powell rear wheel with good sprocket

Hello everyone, I am looking for a rear wheel with a good sprocket for my Powell Super Challenger. Thanks!
  2. sam j

Any Tote Gote books still available. If so how do I purchase one.

Any Tote Gote books still available. If so how do I purchase one.
  3. sam j

Powell back wheel with usable sprocket.

Looking for a back wheel with a good sprocket for my Powell Challenger. Anyone have a spare one lying around that they want to sell.
  4. sam j

Tote Gote model 600 upper fork and handle bar assemby

I am looking for an upper fork and handlebar assembly or complete assembly for a model 600 Tote Gote. Let me know if you have one that you would be willing to sell. Thanks! Sam
  5. sam j

WTB Taco 22 aluminum clutch cover

I'm looking to buy an aluminum clutch cover for a Taco 22. The one that says Taco on it. Thanks! Sam
  6. sam j

Taco 22 forks

I'm looking for the older style. Springs at the bottom. But I would be okay with a complete newer style with springs up higher if that's all I can find. Thanks for asking so that I could clarify that.
  7. sam j

Taco 22 forks

I'm looking for a good usable set of upper fork/handlebars for a Taco 22. Even a complete fort set with springs would be great. Let me know what you got. Thanks!
  8. sam j

Snowco

Great video. Thanks Brian and Dave.:thumbsup:
  9. sam j

Snowco

Shoot a video of your son riding it and post it. That would be fun to watch. Nice Trike.:thumbsup:
  10. sam j

Simplex Challenger Mark II front wheel

Anyone know where a guy might find a front wheel for his Simplex Challenger Mark II go-kart. It's the type of wheel that uses tapered roller bearings. Let me know. Thanks!
  11. sam j

True barn find Go karts ID

Here is a picture of the decal on the fan shroud.
  12. DSC_0129

DSC_0129

13. sam j

Hey Dave, after you made the comment about the engines might be Raptors I went out to the shop and dug them out. One engine is painted a metallic color. I found it's matching fan shroud and it has a decal on it that say's Butler-Built Racers out of New Jersey, Go-karts and 1/4 midgets. I wonder...
  14. sam j

Just found out that the twin engine kart frame is around a 1960 Simplex Challenger Mark II. Now I know. Isn't the internet Great!
  15. sam j

Thanks Tom! Yep I looked it up under Manco. Your right it's called a Manco Red Fox. Thanks again for the help. Sam