Recent content by SCooke123

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. S

WTB -Boonie Bike Light Kit

Thanks for the tip - it would certainly work. Looks pretty similar to me.
  2. S

Boonie Bike Project

MAY 2020: I repaired 2 small cracks on the front fender then primed and painted the fenders: 2 coats white primer, 3 coats gloss white and 2 coats gloss clear Next I painted the chain cover: 2 coats primer, 3 coats gloss white and 2 coats gloss clear. Installed the decal on the cover:
  3. S

Boonie Bike Project

With the virus shutting things down I decided to start on the Boonie Bike. APRIL 2020: Weather was pretty warm around here so I started cleaning the frame and forks - last year I had to straighten the forks slight bend on upper left handlebar). The crossbar for footpegs were bent up and broke...
  4. S

Boonie Bike Project

I started getting various pieces off and on for the next couple years: A) Bought a newer running 5hp B&S engine and bought a set of vintage decals for a late sixties 5hp engine. B) Got a twist throttle and L/side hand grip, brake lever and cable. C) Got some #35 chain and a new centrifigal...
  5. S

Boonie Bike Project

Hi all.... I'm going to run through my Boonie build up to present. I started the actual build back in April. As of today it still isn't done but is close. Attached is a pic as it sits today: I originally had a Boonie back when I was 15 - got it for a Christmas present in 1968. I sold it...
  6. S

BUMP!
  7. S

Broke crank arm? Loud noise in motor

:scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:
  8. S

My first doodle bug build

Looks good!!
  9. S

Broke crank arm? Loud noise in motor

We are all curious now - you have to open the old motor up and show us the damage!!
  10. S

AACA Hershey Car Museum

Pretty cool - congrats on your display bikes!
  11. S

BUMP!!! Mainly need battery box 1st priority then rear taillight bracket and light assembly.
  12. S

New to this forum...

Coming along nicely. I like the color of the wheels - look good with the blue frame.
  13. S

Bump...
  14. S

Model and Manufacturer ?

Yep - a Go-Devil. I have one but it's not original. Yous looks like a lot of it is there.
  15. S

Governor Crank Gear Removal

I agree Davis! I like keeping my body parts intact......