Recent content by ShelbyEOS

1. S

What Engine?

Strigoi, I really do appreciate all the helpful post, Just got into the hobby and have a lot to learn. I am on a budget for a motor and what parts I need to buy to make it work on my DB roller. Besides the stock engine is there any other engine that will directly mount onto the DB. Shelby,
  2. S

What Engine?

On the greyhound 6.5HP engine can I buy it from the store and directly mount it on the bike? If not what do I need to buy?
  3. S

Boodlebug Throttle Line?

It did, But I already found the problem and fixed it. Thanks for all the input.
  4. S

What Engine?

I was looking at this earlier, Any problems with them over time. How does everyone like them overall?
  5. S

What Engine?

I bought a used Red Baja mini bike and it has the 2.8HP motor. Not that fast and the pull start cord broke. So instead of buying a new pull cord I am going to get a new motor. Was going to do that anyways. What motor can I get for $130.00 or Under. Please give me a link to the product...
  6. S

Boodlebug Throttle Line?

I messed with it for a while, Pretty sure the throttle line is on correct I think that the throttle lever may be set wrong, Not sure. Is there supposed to be a spring on the throttle lever?
  7. S

Boodlebug Throttle Line?

Hello, Well first of I am new to the forum. I browsed daily and finally decided to create a account. My interested is in Go-Karts and I decided to get into Mini Bikes. Bought a Mini Bike yesterday from a friend and was messing with the throttle cable trying to get it hooked up. I got it all...