Slowdude's latest activity

• S
    Just ordered a rectifier/regulator for my Coleman CT 200U-EX. What LED headlight bulb are y’all having the most luck with?
  • S
    You will find that although raising the engine with 1" tubing works to clear the TC backplate from the lower frame, there will still be...
  • S
    Slowdude replied to the thread Smoother takeoff.
    I’ll probably just fabricate some risers from square tubing. Thanks for the reply though.
  • S
    Going to sleeve the shaft. Would this be the correct kit for the factory chain set up?
    • E108CC1E-A151-4279-B66A-6934548D0F20.jpeg
  • S
    Well, that's the thing - If you're street riding, or just riding in some wide open flat space, then yeah, lock up the clutch and go. But...
  • S
    Really appreciate the info/replies. Looks like a TC is the 1st mod. Now I just have to figure out which one is correct for the Coleman...
  • S
    I gave you the link in post #9, as well as explaining about the 5/8" crank issue. You can just go on Amazon, and search for "mini bike...
  • S
    Do you happen to know the part number for the Amazon TC?
  • S
    Really not looking to tame it down, just want to be able to use the lower end of the RPM range and not smoke the clutches
  • S
    are you aware if there are any lighter springs that can be installed for a lower RPM lock up?
  • S
    I purchased this as a learner/intro bike for younger kids. The throttle has to be halfway open for the clutch to stay engaged, which...
  • S
    Do you have a part number, or a link to that torque converter? I’m mechanically inclined, but brand new to these little bikes.
  • S
    Just bought a Coleman CT 200U-EX for our 13-year-old daughter to learn on. Would like to alter/modify or replace clutch for lower RPM...