Recent content by sonerenos

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. sonerenos

2 random frames and 2 forks

first pic is an arco i believe, and goes with the rusty forks with the number plate. the last pic looks like 2 frames put together and would most likely use the red homemade forks that are photoed. looks like a cross between a frijole series 1 and maybe another arco?
  2. sonerenos

Powell minibike Id info

I almost bought one of those to go with my 1951 Mustang
  3. sonerenos

1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike replacement seat

Best part of this is you bought a seat from the company TACO itself, paid more than you should have, and got a poorly made product sent to you. You can set up a PayPal account and utilize your credit card as a form of payment through PayPal. It's just as simple as creating an account on this...
  4. sonerenos

1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike replacement seat

4 LOCK WASHERS AND 4 1" WOOD SCREWS.
  5. sonerenos

Homemade or anyone know what it is

Looks like the real deal to me. the engine plate needs some help. first pic is a molested frijole series 2. the jackshaft was not standard on this model, but was unique considering the same design taco used on the other models like 44 and 99. second photo is a reproduction from taco minibikes...
  6. sonerenos

SELLING OUT

BONANZA MX STEENS SUPER TRAIL STEENS MATTERHORN CAT DUSTER CHOPPER
  7. sonerenos

SELLING OUT

no longer available. here are your options BONANZA MX STEENS SUPER TRAIL STEENS MATTERHORN CAT DUSTER CHOPPER
  8. sonerenos

SELLING OUT

send me a message, ill send pictures of the MX. see above for the duster
  9. sonerenos

SELLING OUT

10. sonerenos

SELLING OUT

send me a message, i can send photos
  11. sonerenos

Aggie 98

keep an eye out on ebay for a fiberglass one. the sellers name is 19terry54terry54 good luck
  12. sonerenos

WTB a pair of Sebac shocks

@kc57 has a set
  13. sonerenos

1970 Taco 100

NOW CURRENTLY FOR SALE CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS
  14. sonerenos

SELLING OUT

BUMP: LAST CALL BONANZA MX STEENS SUPER TRAIL STEENS MATTERHORN CAT DUSTER CHOPPER
  15. sonerenos

Bonanza Chopper Sissy Bar, Shocks

seat on ebay, correct fiberglass pan just wrong material. Karen can recover the original pan for you and save a lot of her time. they actually sell the cover at blackwidowmotorsports and you can try to recover your own. that seat used to be mine, its worthy. I may have a lead on a complete...