Recent content by SparkSlinger

1. S

Is this a Rupp?

Sorry if I gave credit to the wrong fella... they are all helpful in my opinion. Thanks again, to all of you!
  2. S

Is this a Rupp?

Thanks for the quick response guys... damn this forum is handy.
  3. S

Is this a Rupp?

Still a rookie... is this a Rupp? Any idea what year? Thanks!
  4. S

Nova Mini Bike 5" rear wheel/drum wanted

George3 thanks for the info. I tried PMing Mac but I'm not positive if it went through or not due to some forum problems. If I don't hear anything in a few days I will try again.
  5. S

Any idea what this is?

Makes sense bandit 40, the plate that is on it looks to have been hand made. I welded/blended it into the frame to clean things up a bit. It came with a 3.5 Briggs.
  6. S

Thanks for all the help guys.... george3, from what I can tell this appears to be factory. I've located some other Nova bikes on here and this looks stock. The shoes are 1" wide and 4" diameter. The whole set up would be ideal. The wheel doesnt want to seperate. I've used heat, brute force...
  7. S

CarplayLB... its pretty hard to tell in the pic but the brake drum is split around the transition from the pad contact area and the flange that mounts to the wheel. I failed to mention that in the initial write up. And yea this thing is big time rusty. Thanks!
  8. S

Any idea what this is?

Good to know... scouring the forum right now. Thanks again for the info.
  9. S

Any idea what this is?

Thanks for the response jim h... any idea on year? Were there a million made or fairly hard to find?
  10. S

Any idea what this is?

Been working on this one off and on for a while and I have no earthly idea what make it is. It has a badge of some sort on top of the forks but whatever was stamped in it has been rubbed off over time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks...
  11. S

Newbie here... Looking for a useable Nova rear wheel and drum setup for my Nova project. The original wheel, and mainly the original brake drum, is thrashed. I'm gathering that no one makes a direct replacement? If I'm wrong on this, any info on a substitute/direct replacement would be greatly...