Recent content by SPARKY10

1. S

my most used shop tool

Have you ever used it as an engine stand? It will also hold my mini off the ground and allow both wheels to spin freely to check drive train and brakes. Get a little creative dude! Also it's sold at lowes and sears not on TV so much
  2. S

my most used shop tool

My Jawhorse, it rocks!
  3. S

Weird phrases our fathers said..Post them

my dad used this one too! Another funny thing he used to say was...... "we fixed that faster than a dose of salts goes through a widow woman" was your dad from PA?
  4. S

pre-nup and f getting married

Maybe too many toys and no time for a wife!!???
  5. S

Anyone try using brake shoes for a centr clutch?

do you have a picture of the whole bike? Does it have a manual clutch? Look's cool
  6. S

Boonie Bike Color?

yep thats original alright, i saw that color when stripping down my frame
  7. S

Boonie Bike Color?

here my boonie. not original but pretty cool
  8. S

Boonie Bike Color?

fenders were white
  9. S

pickin this up monday

I may move the engine to the back and make it a wheelie machine
  10. S

pickin this up monday

Lmaooo? ???
  11. S

pickin this up monday

i have no idea what this is, but it looks like a blast. can't wait to get it
  12. S

can i use this piston

I'll mail it to you once we decide for sure we are not going to use it. My mechanic buddy is going to look at it this weekend. If we decide not to use it i will get your address and send it to you
  13. S

can i use this piston

yep my piston is a dead horse, luckily i only paid 25.00 for the engine and the rod and racing carb is worth more than that
  14. S

590 comp height piston wanted

i need a new or like new piston for 4.475 rod and an aluminum std bore (chrome) brggs 5hp. wiesco, horstman etc
  15. S

My Boonie Project

don't let that stop ya there's enough room in the country for a couple of deere's