Recent content by starsandstriper

1. S

im very sorry wayne, ive been having some family issues and havent been on the site for a while...

im very sorry wayne, ive been having some family issues and havent been on the site for a while. you can give it to the other person that wants it. thank you very much for the consideration
  2. S

It Finally Happened! The Bronc Crashed!

that looks rough:sadcrying4: glad your ok and i hope you can fix it fairly easily:hack::hack:
  3. S

mass free mini

would it be too late to call him now?
  4. S

mass free mini

sorry for the hasty "ill take it" earlier. i was headed off somewhere and saw this thread and jusst had to jump at the chance:smile: what i meant by "ill take it" was " i would be extremely grateful to have the mini":thumbsup: Thanks, Jimmy
  5. S

Doodle bug motor

it sure does:smile: how would you like to be payed? and does it have a clutch(not that it matters, im just curious:thumbsup:)?
  6. S

mass free mini

ill take it!!!
  7. S

Doodle bug motor

how much use has it seen? and whats the cost to ship to 02341?
  8. S

what is it?

custom maybe?
  9. S

what is it?

any ideas anyone? i cant seem to find one like this anywhere:confused::confused:
  10. S

parts needed

cheap is as little as youlle let a working part go for. im looking to use it, and i dont care for collectability of cozmetic value. as long as it works. and scratch the gas tank, and the tensioner, i have other ideas involving a skateboard wheel for a tensioner. now its just down to a search...
  11. S

parts needed

i need a cheap back and front tire for the mini i picked up today, as well as a chain tensioner. a gas tank would be nice too. let me know whatcha have and whatcha want for it. thanks
  12. S

Engine Brand New doodle bug 30

where r u located?
  13. S

what is it?

can anybody id the bike in my introduction thread here (http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/introductions/13753-hi-im-jimmy.html) i got the bike today for 80 bucks today, and though it needs some work, i think i did well. anyways, it would help alot to know what it is. i was told the forks used...
  14. S

hi im jimmy

pics here are some pics, any ideas?
  15. minibike

minibike