Recent content by Steve73

1. Steve73

The Taco Steens never built

Looks more like a Gordita crunch wrap instead of a taco. Alot of meat in the middle! great job!
  2. Steve73

SUNF Tire Black Friday Sale (through Nov 28)

Good looking out!
  3. Steve73

Help identify

oh no you took out the suspension. :rolleyes:
  4. Steve73

Where to start

get it ridable with engine 1st. 2nd then figure out paint and work out all the kinks if anything pops up before painting. clean fuel tank out if need be.. 3rd enjoy what you have done to it.. dont get rid of it..
  5. Steve73

Tecumseh points

you can do it. We believe in you! part of the fun is in the puzzle solving of issues and figuring them out.
  6. Steve73

50 dollar Minibike..what did I just buy?

thats awesome find! you cant say no to 50 bones.. have lots of fun and enjoy that gem!
  7. Steve73

ford econoline van build

Looks good Alex. excited to see it when its all completely finished! keep up the great work.. :p
  8. Steve73

Rascal Mini Bike Whoa!!!!

you cant just buy 3 gas tanks from the website and get them that way?
  9. Steve73

James Brewton has passed.

i will be riding next weekend and will be thinking about him and his family. God bless his family!
  10. Steve73

More progress

looks good. love the frame jig!
  11. Steve73

Rupp Centaur Found

have fun with it! looks great.
  12. Steve73

HELP! Minibike Predator 224 Revs high wanting to take off on start and dies off choke...??

take your air filter off and see what the slide looks like. is it all the way down? is it hung up some how? needle position right? things to think about... I know you can figure it out eventually..
  13. Steve73

Who is well versed on Tri Rod Trikes ?

lots of info in the files section of group may help you out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/alsport/
  14. Steve73

Rust in gas tank?

evaporust will get that out. i have used it on nastier tanks. worked great!
  15. Steve73

Trail master MB 200

This may sound silly but take the bowel off the bottom of carb and see if main jet is indeed screwed in very lightly tight. It may of come loose and is flooding out when your trying to give it gas.. double check your mixture screw and idle screw..