Recent content by stevenjoseph172

1. S

Looking for info on my Bonanza minibike circa 1968

I am looking for all the information I can find on my Bonanza minibike circa 1968, ie., original equipment, original engine, how to research and identify original engine and parts, pictures of what it looked like back in the day, tech info, etc.
  2. S

No, I'm kind of new at this. I don't know if you read my thread but I am looking for all the...

No, I'm kind of new at this. I don't know if you read my thread but I am looking for all the info I can get on my Bonanza minibike, circa 1968, so I can restore it. Any imput you may have would be deeply appreciated. In the mean time, if I come across any info on a Green Hornet, I will certainly...
  3. S

Bonanza minibike circa 1968

Help! :hammer: stevenjoseph172; Where can I find information on a "Bonanza" minibike, circa 1968, to research what original equipment it had, ie., engine, matching numbers, service diagrams, pictures, history, etc., so that I can restore it to it's original condition? SJ
  4. S

Bonanza minibike circa 1968

Help me and my Bonanza minibike, circa 1968 :hammer: Where can I find information on a "Bonanza" minibike, circa 1968, to research what original equipment it had, ie., engine, matching numbers, service diagrams, pictures, history, etc., so that I can restore it to it's original condition? SJ