Recent content by stevetheman

1. stevetheman

Super Bronc Restoration before/after Pics

Thanks everybody! I can't wait to finish it up this summer with all the electricals. Its a 10 horse haha...if it was 16, I probably wouldnt be here to tell you about it! :scared:
  2. stevetheman

Super Bronc Restoration before/after Pics

Friends, Countrymen, At long last, the bike has come back together! The keen eye will notice some things yet to be done, such as handlebars, lights, and the like. But more importantly, I finally got it on the road! Everything is working great...the engine is smooth and powerful, and the...
  3. SB Restore Before/after

SB Restore Before/after

Before and after shots of the super bronc
  4. SB Restore Before/after

SB Restore Before/after

5. SB Restore Before/after

SB Restore Before/after

6. SB Restore Before/after

SB Restore Before/after

7. SB Restore Before/after

SB Restore Before/after

8. stevetheman

Super bronc restoration

As soon as I got the frame pack from the powder coater, I realized they had set the standard awfully high ;)
  9. stevetheman

Super bronc restoration

Yeah, I would love to buy some handlebars from him, I'm just tired of surrendering money to the pit :p
  10. stevetheman

Tracked 2x2 mini build

This thread made my day. Congratulations, Dr. Jeep, you win my "engineering badass of the year" award.
  11. stevetheman

Super bronc: de-gunking front springs?

So let the record show, that what worked best for me was several rounds of strong spray de-greaser, followed by a power wash at the car wash.
  12. stevetheman

Super bronc restoration

Update on the build Its been getting awfully cold in the garage these days, but I've been putting the hours in as best I can. Ok, so I really felt like a kid on Christmas getting the frame back from powder coat! It's so purdy.... It cost me $150 for blast and paint, which I count as a...
  13. Build chapter 2

Build chapter 2

14. Build chapter 2

Build chapter 2