Recent content by stickylifter

1. S

4hp head on 5hp briggs?

OH! THanks! I thought that I was supposed to shave the OTHER side, as in the actual block itself. I thought the eyebrows were the things around the valves, in the block. I swear I saw a picture on here of a block that someone had done that to. And then there's supposed to be some metal in the...
  2. S

My new project: Ruttman Toad

Ha! Totally. Minibike fever!! I didn't know Chad was on here. Rats. All the good stuff is probably already gone from the classifieds now :) I went to Matheson, the guy that knows everything was gone so I'll stop in next week.
  3. S

4hp head on 5hp briggs?

Do you have a picture of that? I'm planning to shave the eyebrows and clean out that area between the valves and the piston and run a thin copper head gasket (.30?) to make up a little compression.
  4. S

Oh, forgot to attach a picture :)
  5. S

I recently scored what I think is an old Ruttman Toad. I have some mods planned for it. So far I replaced the tires, and put a 5hp Briggs and Stratton on it. It runs pretty good when you can get it past part throttle but it definitely needs some tuning. I want to put a cam in it and maybe a...
  6. S

FNG from Detroit - Two weeks ago I didn't know anyone that had a minibike...

Now we all have 'em! Wives and girlfriends are all scratching their heads but minibike madness has taken over. I'm a Detroit Poor Boy and along with our pals in the Road Devils we found and rehabbed a bunch of minibikes so we could race at the SINS of STEEL show last Saturday. What a blast! So...