Recent content by stoner_john

1. S

JcPenney Duster Chopper

It is sold PPU. BTW, No worries. I am not offended by any posts questioning taking the paint off... I restore pinball machines and realize that original is king. However, the paint was pretty roached and one of the handlebars was off kilter by an inch or so. That required heating it to...
  2. S

JcPenney Duster Chopper

I have gotten ~15 PMs from people wanting to buy. I am working through the list, please be patient. I will post here if/when it sells. thanks, john
  3. S

JcPenney Duster Chopper

I go to Scottsboro all the time. Could meet you there.
  4. S

JcPenney Duster Chopper

About an hour. I'm in Huntsville...
  5. S

JcPenney Duster Chopper

I have a Purple Duster Chopper that I bought about 10 years ago. It has everything except the seat and sissy bar. I tore it down and had the frame sand blasted years ago and haven't done anything to it since. It has the original motor, frame, handle bars, fenders, tires & wheels (original...
  6. S

JCPenney Duster Seat Question

Those pics with built in measurements took some effort! I really appreciate you going the extra mile in getting me the bar specs. :scooter: thank you, John
  7. S

Dobber, Here's some pics of when I first bought it. It's all taken apart and sandblasted now... I tried replying back to you again and it said your private mail box was full... John
  8. S

I'll have to dig some pics up. I took some when it was all together. I have taken the whole thing apart and sand blasted the frame. It has original engine, fenders, etc. The only things missing are the chain guard and the sissy bar. John
  9. S

I think I may have found you on minidoodle. I think I sent you some pics of the frame back then. I was planning on getting you to make my seat, I was worried about the sissy bar problem and then the bike got put on the back burner. I'm ready to get this thing going now! John
  10. S

Yep, it's just like the purple one pictured. I'll need to figure out a way to make a new seat, including bar. thanks, John
  11. S

I have a nice Duster complete except the seat and sissy bar on the back is missing. Does anyone have a bar they want to sell or have pictures of how the bar is mounted? thanks, John