Recent content by sundries

1. sundries

Bikes all gone. Takin a break for a while.

I just sold my last of four -modified /db30 mini-bikes.:shrug: Built 4 of them with the help of this site and i thank everybody who helped me the past couple of years. Im sure i'll pick another roller frame up at some point to make another! :scooter: Thanks again for the help everybody!!
  2. sundries

baja racer w/sidecar in san antonio

MINI BIKE W/SIDECAR
  3. sundries

want to buy adapter plate for 6.5motor

ive chopped up two db30's mount plates and i just wanted the third one to look a little cleaner.
  4. sundries

Hello. I am interested in the doodlebug 6.5 mount plate with bolts (is it still $40?) please...

Hello. I am interested in the doodlebug 6.5 mount plate with bolts (is it still $40?) please e-mail me the info to send the $$$ to -email is sundries_sa@hotmail.com Thank you!!
  5. sundries

want to buy adapter plate for 6.5motor

looking to get an adapter plate. just the plate. unless the bolts are provided too. for a baja racer (doodlebug)
  6. sundries

Found a Baja Racer for $100!!

Well that didn't take too long at all.....:laugh: I took it all apart today, cleaned everything, re-attached cables with new zip-ties and mounted the new motor and chain. It all went pretty smoothly--but I forgot to take pics of my progress:doah: Here it is all cleaned and put back...
  7. DSCN3090

DSCN3090

8. DSCN3091

DSCN3091

9. sundries

Best "clone" engine? (not for power, for quality)

i made two doodles with the powerhorse 208--they rock!
  10. sundries

Found a Baja Racer for $100!!

I sold one of my two modified red DB30s for $400 today!-and drove 30 minutes to pick up a racer (relish) for $100. I was told the pull start broke but i got two new stock DB30 motors sitting in my garage :laugh: The plan is to put a new stock motor on it and flip it.......That is the plan so...
  11. DSCN3089

DSCN3089

12. sundries

Took caliper nut off and spring came out, help

yeah dont expect to get a disk locking stop.. i weigh 250lbs and it takes a few feet to slow down. your best bet on a better stop is hydralic brake setup the stocks work ok though
  13. sundries

Took caliper nut off and spring came out, help

I've dealt with this a bunch. there is a hole that the spring goes into and then you place the rubber piece back over it. There are two holes in the arm of the brake setup and which one you use determines the swing amount of the brakes. it might be easier to take out the brake cable...
  14. sundries

Ch-chain

i've found that a tighter chain runs smoother not stiff tight but able to flex a bit when i ran them more loose the chain kept pinging against the clutch and chain guard and made too much noise
  15. sundries

help please - 6.5 on my doodle die when--

it was pretty easy. i read a forum about disconnecting yellow cable going into block (low oil shutoff) i noticed the bug that wasnt shutting off already had the yellow cable disconnected so i just did it to the other one and wah-lah! dont know how i missed that one