Recent content by T-time

1. T

5th Flathead Carb and gas tank

I would still like to Purchase this Carb and gas tank if you are willing to sell. Ive made worse usable.
  2. T

Todays Find

Found these on Craigslist and for the price he was asking couldnt pass it up two 5hp one 3hp and one 2hp all Briggs and Stratton the 2hp seems to be ceased but i cant wait to start working on these. wouldnt mind parting with a couple though if ya like one PM me.:thumbsup:
  3. T

Pennzoil Kart

I'm in San antonio yeah it's a pretty cool kart
  4. T

Pennzoil Kart

Anyone know anything about these i got this pretty cheap really just wanted the engine but I might throw it back on and take her for a spin :laugh:
  5. T

recoil question

I take the spring out put end into the tab on the white peice wind it up leave room to fir the other end of the spring into the shroud cover place it in fiddle with it till it sits right (becareful it will rewind and hit you in the lip as did happen to me haha ) then spin it tight use lock...
  6. T

My 2.5hp Briggs & Stratton Build Up

Oh Well Thanks any way! Cant wait to see it all finished Lookin Good so far!
  7. T

My 2.5hp Briggs & Stratton Build Up

I am recently doing a similar project what Model Number is that Engine?
  8. T

new guy from Texas

Welcome to OldMiniBikes fellow Texan! Tons of Info on here.
  9. T

Free "Roller" for OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Build-Off 2012

So Close yet so Far! :doah: Hope someone realy does pick it up so i can see the beauty it can become. :thumbsup:
  10. T

Throttle Link on my Tec powersport 6hp

Thanks Restore Kid I appreciate you letting me Pick your Brain for Info :thumbsup:
  11. T

i meant the intake gasket on the Carb
  12. T

When it runs for a sec the throttle setup i have works i dont have a governor setup on it is this still ok? i think i found the problem the valve gasket is broken and torn could this be the problem?
  13. T

When I let the choke go back from holding the engine dies outbut it holds it a lille longer holding the choke half way any idea what it could be?
  14. T

Think I got it !...Anyone know about the choke? anyone?...
  15. IMG_09961

IMG_09961