1. Taco Loco Joe

1 Bonanza front peg foot peg

Bump! I’ll buy a Pair any condition.
  2. Taco Loco Joe

Picked up this original bonanza engine today

Nice Find!
  3. Taco Loco Joe

Removing tires

I just removed an original Tire from a go power wheel today. I put it on the vise and one half popped out. I pryed it Easily with a screwdriver and a rounded edge tool I made. The other half was not cooperating. I soaked it first with Dish Soap and then used PB Blaster. After a couple hours in...
  4. Taco Loco Joe

3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

It had to of been Pros. The Porsche was parked outside the Entrance. I went to a Show in Monterey recently and didn’t bring my 54’ because I didn’t want to leave it in the Hotel parking lot . That night a couple guys were seen running away who were seen scoping out rides.
  5. B6CF3C6F-A885-42EE-8C63-CA876928D41F.jpeg

B6CF3C6F-A885-42EE-8C63-CA876928D41F.jpeg

BC1300
  6. BC1300

BC1300

7. Taco Loco Joe

Goodyear 4.10 3.50-6 studded

Got one. Thanks Houndog
  8. Taco Loco Joe

3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

While I was making a deal to buy a Bonanza Mini Bike last Saturday at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California, Three Classic Cars were stolen. A 1960 356 Porsche the Owner owned for over 45 years, A 63 Impala convertible the owners father bought new, and a 67’ Mustang convertible. The...
  9. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Looks better without the stickers and a good scrubbing. Right peg is busted off and back tire is bald. Some kid rode the crap out of it!
  10. Taco Loco Joe

1 Bonanza front peg foot peg

My newly acquired 1300 came with only 1. Doesn’t have to be NOS this is going to be a rider. Thanks Joe
  11. Taco Loco Joe

Goodyear 4.10 3.50-6 studded

I need a nice Goodyear diamond studded 410 350-6 tire. Don’t need NOS just a good rider. Thanks Joe
  12. Taco Loco Joe

What did this Continental Slick come off of?

Were these used on Karts or mini bikes? I bought it at a Swap Meet and thought it was Cool.
  13. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Thanks Karen. The rubber boots are perfect $$$$! LOL;)
  14. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Thanks Ed.
  15. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1300

Bought this today from a guy I was talking to at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California. It’s got all the hard to find goodies. He even threw in 2 engines. Now to take all those stickers off. LOL! I even bought some stuff from Mr. Mini Bike. He used to show up at all the Swaps in California...