1. 5540389212_21e2961c4f_z

5540389212_21e2961c4f_z

2. DSCF0001-4-1

DSCF0001-4-1

3. DSCF0002-3-1

DSCF0002-3-1

4. The Mechanic

Motorized Bikes / Engine Powered Bicycles Thread

Pusher- really like this idea for some reason: Simplicity Red bike with flat head briggs
  5. bicycle_with_sm_briggs_engine

bicycle_with_sm_briggs_engine

6. The Mechanic

Mini bike for sale - what is it?

What kind of mini bike is this? I might have to pick this one up. Old school Mini bike
  7. The Mechanic

Check out what I found as possibly the largest motorcycle junkyard ever...

I dare you to call Ron up and tell us what ridiculous price he quotes you on it!:laugh: "Two Thousand Dollars!"
  8. The Mechanic

All Bikes in Rye Az I only toke pictures of minibikes, but from what I'm told most of the good stuff is in the back or in his shop.
  9. The Mechanic

Comment by 'The Mechanic' in media 'IMG_1254'

The guy wanted $3000.00 for the Rokon!!
  10. The Mechanic

Maybe I'll go back with a video camera, then make a nice video. So that everyone can "experience" it all and Ron of course! :laugh:
  11. The Mechanic

This got me thinking...You guys tell me... How does a person acquire so many motorcycles? Does he buy them from yard sales? Donated? Where the heck did he get them all? If YOU wanted to acquire a small collection, how would you go about doing it?
  12. The Mechanic

Not that I know of, there was a couple of guys trying to sell him something out of their car. As far as I know this stuff has been there for well over 40 years and hasn't changed much. He might get the occasional sucker to buy something (sorry if I offended anyone by saying this). That's all...
  13. The Mechanic

This weekend I stopped by All Bikes in Rye, Arizona...it’s a motorcycle junkyard, but I think the appropriate name should be “motorcycle museum graveyard” is more fitting, a place where bikes go to die. The reason I say this is because the guy who owns the place, Ron, is emotionally attached...
  14. IMG_12811

IMG_12811