Recent content by TheSmanman

1. T

Looking for x18 pocket bike wheels and tires. Want to do a custom build on my MBX10 Motovox

x18 pocket bike wheels like these. I want to stretch my Motovox MBX10. They are 10” wheels
  2. T

Looking for x18 pocket bike wheels and tires. Want to do a custom build on my MBX10 Motovox

Looking for x18 pocket bike wheels and tires for a custom build using my MBX10 Motovox
  3. T

Coleman 200CTUEX full throttle issue. Please help

Thank you. Yes I can go over 5, but what I did was control the top speed with the throttle screw stop. I filed off the weld and now I can adjust it. But now it runs great. I’m going to keep it below 5k. I have a 212 im going to build with the billet rod and flywheel. The head is also going to be...
  4. T

Can someone clarify please Predator 212

Thank you very much.
  5. T

Can someone clarify please Predator 212

Can someone clarify if the 212 has two valve seals or just one. Took the engine apart and not sure if one dropped or there was just one and if so it’s on the exhaust side, correct. Now another question, should I use two valve seals. Bike isn’t going to be raced if that makes a difference Thank you
  6. T

Update. It was a fuel issue. I installed a .38 jet and now it runs really well. Header is going on next!! Thank you all for the help
  7. T

Yes, running stock jet. Governor is bypassed using the zip tie mod but not tight. Bike tops out at 27. You guys are probably right saying it’s not enough fuel. But yes, when I give it full throttle it sputters like it’s running out of fuel. Hard to explain, it’s like a bap, bap, bap sound. I let...
  8. T

Hi, im new here and trying to figure out why my CT200UEX has a running at full throttle issue. Everytime I give it full throttle it keeps sputtering and won’t clear up. If I let off just a bit, it’s fine, but like I said at full throttle it is sputtering. It’s fairly new with only about 15 to 20...