Thxcuz's latest activity

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

• Thxcuz
    Thxcuz replied to the thread New guy here.
    Here’s where I am now. It’s got so much torque it should be playing bass for the monkees.
    • 695F955B-2671-4102-8BB2-A57A861C5FA0.jpeg
    • 03A7DAF5-447A-4777-8054-D3604512C87E.jpeg
  • Thxcuz
    I rode it again today. Took it to 45 but then ran outta room (I live in an urban area so not many long roads to test it) it had plenty...
  • Thxcuz
    I rode it today for the first time and I lived to tell about it! Nice torque. I didn’t take it too fast since I was just in my...
  • Thxcuz
    Thxcuz replied to the thread Bitting the billet.
    Do you think I can charge my battery with a bottle dynamo or would that be an awful idea. I attached a picture of the battery I’m using
    • A5D9D8CD-4759-432F-8492-E9B1287726A0.jpeg
  • Thxcuz
    Well that’s dumb
  • Thxcuz
    I thought I read you can’t use the charging coil with a billet flywheel. Is that true? I hope not. I like being able to run lights
  • Thxcuz
    I got some OT money so I’m bought a billet flywheel for my Subaru. What, if any performance upgrades can I expect (besides the obvious -...
  • Thxcuz
    Thxcuz replied to the thread If you had a choice....
    I talked to the guy last night. He claims the tac has a 3/4 shaft and a 12v starter. From what I’ve read it can run in the mid 3000’s...
  • Thxcuz
    Would the Briggs be powerful enough?
  • Thxcuz
    Whoops picture wasn’t attached
    • E95FDD38-D45B-438B-8488-34AF61818BD5.jpeg
  • Thxcuz
    I’m trying to fly this thing. I currently have a Subaru ohc 212 cc on it but variety is the spice of life
  • Thxcuz
    I was worried about that.
  • Thxcuz
    Picture
    • 1D1B8684-326B-4840-827E-B05146F830C9.jpeg
  • Thxcuz
    I have a chance to get some used engines cheap 1 is a predator for $80 1 is a 5hp briggs for $50 1 is a 10hp tecumseh for 70 I have no...
  • Thxcuz
    I put the new carb on but when it starts it runs for a few seconds then dies. I fiddled with the air mix screw but not much else. It’s...