Recent content by Timmmaahh

1. Timmmaahh

This one won't rust

you maynot believe this but i have a 96 blazer 4.3 that ran well until the gas lines leaked,son pulled tank out,said its too rusty to fix,i put a new spider injection on it before it went to his house,egr valve.its worth 300 scrap here in mi i hate to scrap it ,it ran so well.i was in fla for a...
  2. Timmmaahh

Gas has changed, not sure what happened but..............

ive been useing stable 360 in my not so used stuff,and marvel mystery oil in the old ones,that dont like new gas
  3. Timmmaahh

michigan law on titleing mini bikes

just stripped part of the frame,its not cheeftah green in pic,its got met,but its not your green.and it has blue under it,im at dads house i just found the spray can of paint from 1971 that i used to paint it,i gotta start throwing things out .by the way beautiful car!i still have the most hated...
  4. Timmmaahh

Gas has changed, not sure what happened but..............

in michigan it a law that 10%ethanol on regular gas ,but we can buy leaded mower gas with no ethanol but it 10.00 gal
  5. Timmmaahh

67-68 have verdoro green #1 69 has verdoro #2 this pic looks non met,mine is met.the pic from ebay looks like it.which i learned today ,#2 code 73.i didnt know there were 2 shades .it was prettier than cheeftah pic.it also was painted overtop of blue paint just like this one,what years did they...
  6. Timmmaahh

didnt see it im wondering if panther was a name jl hudson used,i do remember cheeftahs or maybe it was early or late build.ruppman was in what is now canton/ plymouth,mi border. i know they made bikes there but dont know if it was THE ruppman,toward late 70s they were selling yamahas /enderos...
  7. Timmmaahh

oh my god i do have video,got to go through dads 8mm movies
  8. Timmmaahh

got photos but there black and white
  9. Timmmaahh

THATS IT! everything is the same,except the name badge mine has a black crown like hills with panther ,nothing fancy no outline and my seat had white piping.my kid says its 69 pontiac veldoro green #2?thats what the spectrum gun says for formula.my dad recovered the seat in saddle,i dont...
  10. Timmmaahh

This one won't rust

I dont know how to do priv post,i have a rebuilt 80 151 complete but no head i think i have everything else,i would be interested in donating to the project.its on a shelf in my garage.im old when i die my wife will scrap everything anyway.tell me how to do priv and ill give phone# if your...
  11. Timmmaahh

I still cant find pics of mine,it had a log shaped steel gas tank which the bracket snapped off within a year.mine looks like a cheeftah,but the only badgeing is on the front plate "panther",i got an owners manual with it,and thats why i know its a lomart.strange vehicles just find me,i have a...
  12. Timmmaahh

yea thanks kid,ive got it narrowed down i think its a 68 dodge color,my son works at napa and has a color gun?to match colors.maybe we need a post when we find colors what codes they are
  13. Timmmaahh

page 25 of mich. off-road vehicle book "owners of orvs are required to:obtain a certificate of title for the orv through the secretary of state" in my area (wayne co.) dnr rep wont issue orv without it,i would rather have proof i own these bikes anyway,then the vin is on state record if it gets...
  14. Timmmaahh

yea their the same,here in mi.its secretary of state,they hire welfare people first to get them off the dole,and man they dont want to be there.1.5 hours today 4 people before me
  15. Timmmaahh

kustomkartkid,has anyone compiled paint codes?(lomart panther) mine was a med grass green.then some dumb--- painted it brown oh that was me