Recent content by toomanytoys

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. toomanytoys

B.A.T. is rocking this week

That bat stuff is where rich people go to flex. I watched a base model honda civic hatch sell for 45000 on there a month ago. No freaking way...
  2. toomanytoys

Please help identify

Carb isn't original. I love big bikes. Have the hill topper, 2 super bronc, and I had a herters and a sears big wheel. Sold those though. I daily ride or try to daily ride a megamoto 212 pro and a coleman ct200u. Those cheap China bikes have impressed me. They will take a beating. It's...
  3. toomanytoys

Comparing 2 bikes similar build

Added something new today. I had a spare ruxing carb from a predator. Put the .038 jet in and threw it on the clone. Holy crap it made a difference. It'll now loft the front end with ease from just rolling on the throttle. Also afterwards I put the 9/60 gearing on it and the yellow spring...
  4. toomanytoys

Please help identify

Yours looks pretty good. I have way too many hours invested into this bike. It's been ridden once since it was completed. Ran up and down the road a few times then the gas was drained and it was put in the shed with the rest of the show pieces..on the far left you can see the front tire of...
  5. toomanytoys

BC build....my interpretation

Beautiful. This is one bike I've always wanted.
  6. toomanytoys

Install Tillitson 212e on a mb200-2 trailmaster

I'm not clear on what you are asking. Should be 100% drop in.
  7. toomanytoys

Please help identify

Hill topper was built more as an adult use minibike. The rupps of this style were for kids. I used to ride my black widow all the time. It was always super comfortable. Love the Hill toppers...here is mine
  8. toomanytoys

The reason you pay so much at the Post Office

Sounds like a typical union represented work place. I've been on the company side of a union work force for the last 20 years. It's a constant battle one way or the other.
  9. toomanytoys

1972 Rupp Scrambler on Craigslist Wis.

What are they smoking up in Wisconsin?
  10. toomanytoys

I have a yellow spring to go in. This weekend I am going to get the yellow spring in and if ups doesn't screw me I'll have my 60t sprocket
  11. toomanytoys

Got me a new kart today

I'm jealous! I've wanted to race karts again since our local track shut down a decade ago. My part of the stimulus check went to my bike projects. Not sure what my wife did with hers. The 3 kids spent theirs on a 5 day Disney trip.
  12. toomanytoys

Coleman CT200U Disc Brake Setup?

That may not be a coleman but I believe the same thing would work. Or maybe a wheel from a megamoto 212 would work? Factory hydraulic brakes and they work fantastic. It's a 19x7x8 tire so the rim should be the same. First time I've ever had good brakes on a minibike
  13. toomanytoys

The reason you pay so much at the Post Office

Or is because the mail system is a dinosaur? My parents still mail in all their bills. Once that generation of mail users is gone how many people are going to be using it? All my bill statements are emailed. I check my mail box once a week. It's all junk and it goes directly in the trash...
  14. toomanytoys

It's comical.... I ordered the 60 tooth. Go 9/60 and the gearing is darn close.
  15. toomanytoys

Throttle opens fully. Going to drop to a 8 or 9 tooth in the front and see if that helps out. Might just be the weight issue. According to what I found on the internet it's 40lbs heavier. Doesn't seem like a lot. But when we are talking in such small hp per lb could make the difference...