Recent content by track_trial

1. T

tracked mini bike experiment

Much appreciated thank you I look forward to seeing what happens
  2. T

thanks I think ill start with direct drive and see what works I scavenge at the local transfer station and am building with recycled material so I'm intrigued to see how this works worst case ill have a hydraulic power pack to build a log splitter I guess
  3. T

it says it requires 16 gpm at 2300psi I was trying to ask the sales team that sells the hydraulic pump and it sounds like the log splitter pump will produce a constant flow of 16 gpm at 2300 psi the biggest one I'm trying to figure out is the speed if I should direct drive or gear it so the...
  4. T

I have been interested in building a tracked mini bike utility like machine and am planning to power it with a hydraulic motor and a gas engine power pack The idea is to have the ability to take it out and have an aux set of lines to power different equipment like a log splitter or post pounder...
  5. T

Centrifugal Clutch vs Torque Converter

I have been interested in building a tracked mini bike utility like machine and am planning to power it with a hydraulic motor and a gas engine power pack The idea is to have the ability to take it out and have an aux set of lines to power different equipment like a log splitter or post pounder...