Recent content by Trcarrell

1. T

Lil Indian minibike rebuild

Does anyone have a picture of the kickstand used and how mounted on a old Lil Indian minibike?
  2. Lil Indian minibike

Lil Indian minibike

3. T

Minibike rebuild

Thanks for the reply and your answer does seem obvious, duh on my part. I need to order a clutch as well. The bike has no rear brake. Do you recommend a clutch brake?
  4. T

Minibike rebuild

I am rebuilding a minibike for my son and I need to know how to determine the length of chain required for the bike. I need a #35 chain. The drive gear on the rear wheel is 72 teeth and app. 8 3/4" in diameter. The distance between the engine drive shaft and the rear wheel axle is 22 1/2". I...
  5. T

Big bear scrambler

Thanks for the replies. I was looking for the dimension from center line of one tire axle to the centerline of the other tire axle. I have seen two dimensions, 33" and 35".
  6. T

Big bear scrambler

Looking for some dimensional info on a big bear scrambler. I live in Montrose CO and I have an old frame that needs some work. I don't know much about these, but it looks like a fun project. I have seen some pics of these I think owned by Joel Grey. I would like to contact him or someone...
  7. T

68 rupp roadster wiring

I am rebuilding a 68 rump roadster and I would like to get a wiring diagram. It has the original headlight but no wiring to it, I guess I would like a source for that wiring as well. I am new to this so thanks for any guidance on this project or this site. Ray.