Recent content by troypusich

1. T

what makes a bike street legal? california

well i already have the bike and im mostly just curious for personal knowledge
  2. T

what makes a bike street legal? california

just curious exactly what it takes to make a bike street legal in california. obviously there are a lot of parts you can put on that make it not street legal, but im talking about like cc's, tire size, year, 2-stroke/4-stroke kind of stuff. also, i know there are a lot of bikes that are legal to...
  3. T

Ct70? Original? Replica?

i thought i read something through the dmv that you just have to fill out a paper to get a replacement title for like 20 bucks
  4. T

Ct70? Original? Replica?

anybody know if its street legal in california? hate to start a new thread for a yes or no question.
  5. T

Ct70? Original? Replica?

figured. anyone know anything else about it? i think it just needs a carb rebuild to get running right, followed by all the lights and such rewired. i dont really know what to search for without knowing what it is.
  6. T

Ct70? Original? Replica?

herre is the pic
  7. T

Ct70? Original? Replica?

Bought what looks like a ct70 from a friends dad who knew nothing about it. No paperwork, nothing. mostly curious what it is. a year would be awesome! the side of the engine has a plate that says lifan. the only other tag i can find is the one that says 72 cm^3. i really just want to find out...