Recent content by Truetten

1. T

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

Looks like my son’s soccer practice and games combined with me leaving Sunday early afternoon for a conference in Albany is derailing our hopes to camp with everyone. Hoping to just drive in for some fun and excitement for the day on Saturday. My CT70 is running like a champ and needs to...
  2. T

He will have his new and improved Coleman BT200. We did bigger tires and a torque converter. I took the advice given by all the pros at the event on my CT70 and did the top end along with a few other things. It starts up perfectly now and it will be there ready to go.
  3. T

Really hoping to make it this year. My son and I had a blast in 2020.
  4. T

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

We are really looking forward to attending again this year.
  5. T

SPRING TIME RIDE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK.

My son and I would love to be a part of it.
  6. T

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

You would have to work pretty hard to fall out of my hammock. I just spent three nights in it on kayak trip this past weekend. Down in the low 30’s each night. Stayed nice and cozy.
  7. T

Soooo....when Jonny and I got home that Sunday, life restarted and my non running CT70 sat quietly in the garage until this evening. No spark. Pulled the flywheel and discovered that the small, oil wick piece that attaches to the condenser had caught on the flywheel and had partially...
  8. T

My son Jonny and I had a fantastic time with all of you. So glad I stumbled across this group and event. Can not wait until next year. Thanks for the hospitality and fun! -Tim and Jonny
  9. T

Sounds perfect. I also think we are going to camp Saturday night.
  10. T

We are iffy now. I cannot get my CT70 running as of last night. Will try to get some time with it today. Hopefully she’ll come around so we can ride tomorrow.
  11. T

I really wish we could stay. But I’m leaving next Wednesday for a 5 day kayak camping trip with a buddy on the Clarion River in PA. I’m afraid any additional requests to overnight other than at home with my wife could cause some damage. I’ll plan on it for next year for sure. My son and I are...
  12. T

We will definitely be there Saturday morning to ride for the day. I’ll have to work on getting the club stickers this week.
  13. T

Good morning. Is it too late to get in on this? I just came across this group and my son and I have been looking for a place to ride. We live on Pillar Point.