Recent content by tsunamiboy37

1. T

ISO Bearkat Twister parts

Looking for any chassis/frame parts for a bearkat twister, specifically the rear swing arm assembly. Thanks!
  2. T

Bearkat

Do you still have this Twister? Any updates on progress?
  3. T

WANTED: Bearkat Twister roller

Looking for a Bearkat Twister roller with complete rear swing arm assembly, preferably in the Phoenix area, thanks!
  4. T

Tote Gote BearKat motor plate question.??

I just replace the motor mounts on my Bearkat Twister, I found these rubber bushing from an old Ford were the closest thing to fit, I still had to grind them down a bit on my grinding wheel. https://www.truckspring.com/products/Leaf-Spring-Bushing-Harris-Ford__HB-396.aspx
  5. T

Bearkat Twister motor mount bushings?

I will definitely post updates, I'll probably try to compile a list of all the parts I found during the rebuild for reference as well.
  6. T

Bearkat Twister Mini Bike Build

Just posting here for archival purposes, I think I found the replacement rubber motor mounts for the bearkat twister... ordered a set, I'll post updates once I receive. https://www.truckspring.com/products/Leaf-Spring-Bushing-Harris-Ford__HB-396.aspx
  7. T

I think I found the bushings! Ordered a set and I'll update the thread once I receive them... As for installing them, I don't want to cut or weld anything, I think if I grease them up a bit, I'll be able to slide them into the mounts...
  8. T

Did you ever find a set of bushings for the bearkat? And how the hell did you get the old ones out and the new ones in? It looks like some cutting and welding is needed...
  9. T

Bearkat Twister front suspension parts?

Thanks! Gotta keep that powerplant from 'MURICA!!!
  10. T

Here's an update on my Bearkat Twister build, It's 95% done, Just need to attach the seat, and the front wheel bearings need replacing. But she's a beast, lots of power with the 8hp Briggs and Stratton. When I first got the motor, I had pulled it off a generator, so it had a tapered crankshaft...
  11. T

Thanks Robert! Hopefully this build turns out good! I'll probably have a bunch of questions for the experts here.