Recent content by Tune-A-Fish

1. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Got my gears and chain today, looks like quality stuff... Thanks!!
  2. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Just caught this paying another bill.. Thanks!
  3. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Wow... I guess I deserved that, but I am no amateur at this stuff. I don't intend to restore mini's for a collection so yeah this one's about ROI. That said, parts are worth what someone will pay and same for the bikes, but in a true sell it market... I see an MT1 on ebay buy it now for $550...
  4. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

The price is insane, but $350 less than a resto from Vintage Kawasaki... I have the petcock and its nice. I am restoring it as cost allows but the bikes don't have a lot of value so I can't justify going too far. Spending a grand for something worth $500 seems nuts, I did buy a Suzuki GT550 this...
  5. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Tank came up on eBay today so I grabbed it! down to only the throttle body and air filter.
  6. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Thanks for the skinny on the Kawi Mini parts! I did send a message, but I think I was still under the TOS block. I have located and purchased all but a tank and air filter, cables will be needed but I have a friend at Motion Pro who can make any cable up I need with the old ones or some simple...
  7. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Thanks Mav!! I learned today that these things are way more expensive to fix up than the big ones. $100 for a used wheel haha... I can buy a sport bike wheel with rotors and a slick for that on eBay haha another 100 for an air filter BWahahaha never gonna happen... 100 for a tail light lens...
  8. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Did I do something wrong or is this place just that dead:rolleyes:
  9. Tune-A-Fish

Need opinion

Yamaha TZ had a 180 deg head with expansion chambers out the back and air up front... just put a long horn velocity stack with foam on it.
  10. Tune-A-Fish

kawasaki MT1

Eugene is the other side of the planet for me. If you part it out here I got dibs on the tanks, forks and front wheel/brakes. maybe seat too!
  11. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

Thanks Bob... If you need to move this to "Parts wanted" feel free.
  12. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

PM sent however I'm not sure it went as I see nothing in sent items.
  13. Tune-A-Fish

KV75 Tank Needed

First off I will introduce myself to the forum... Tune from Tennessee 52 year old motorcycle enthusiast and tinkerer ??? I just picked up one of these little dirt squirts and got it running good but the tank is really bad. My search led me here and as usual I need a few things the tank being...