Recent content by UCUDANT

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts | Parts from Hent on eBay

1. UCUDANT

shouldn't do it! 70's Manco Chopper

A chopper is going to be a bucket list item for me
  2. UCUDANT

Anyone done a gopowersports rascal kit?

Sweet, where did you get the seat for the red bike?
  3. UCUDANT

Anyone put a kick stand on a vintage Azusa?

Has anyone put a kick stand on a vintage Azusa, what did you use?
  4. UCUDANT

"Before and After" pics

5. UCUDANT

"Before and After" pics

Before and after
  6. UCUDANT

Need help ID mini bike

Hey One BadMini did you ever buy those items from your buddy? I'd be interested in the forks they are the same as my Terra 222 model
  7. UCUDANT

Shipping a mini bike?

ALL, Thanks for all the replies. garysgun, so you mean a wardrobe box? Like for hanging clothes on hangers? Cool thanks for that tip.
  8. UCUDANT

Shipping a mini bike?

Looking for a way to get a bike from NY to New Mexico and they do not have Fastenal. I was hoping to drop ship it. I was thinking maybe Greyhound freight? I know someone here will have the best solution. Thanks Bob
  9. UCUDANT

Help Identifying Terra Mini Bike

https://americanbanjomuseum.com/2020/09/30/8557/ leatherman666 was the gentleman's name Jack Canine? https://americanbanjomuseum.com/2020/09/30/8557/
  10. UCUDANT

Help Identifying Terra Mini Bike

I'm trying to determine what year and model terra I have, it appears to be the same as a pony 222. The handle bars are unique, I have only found 2 others with the same bars.
  11. UCUDANT

Custom handle bars

I'm curious what your handle bar mount looked like?
  12. UCUDANT

Terra torque minibike

Hello, can you show pictures of the throttle and brake handle? Thanks
  13. UCUDANT

Need help ID mini bike

The fork version the original poster showed above would have had an extra supporting plate welded on the base of the handle bars, that's why there's an extra bolt hole toward the front center. Those forks are just like mine (it's a Terra), and mine apparently is the exact same bike as a Pony 222...