Recent content by UCUDANT

1. UCUDANT

Help restoring a Bonanza Chopper

Thanks, that's where a buddy works, he helped TIG the neck repair for me
  2. UCUDANT

No worries though, this isn't my first rodeo ;)
  3. UCUDANT

The frame had some welded on modifications and the neck was shortened, I'm fixing it with some help on the neck.
  4. UCUDANT

Thanks, wasn't the rear tire taller than the front ? and thanks, but I can remove the metal left from the weld/mods on the jack shaft plates.
  5. UCUDANT

1-What exactly were the original tires (sizes shown in the ad) 2- What would be the best modern equivalent if I want to ride it?
  6. UCUDANT

1-What exactly were the original tires (sizes shown in the ad) 2- What would be the best modern equivalent if I want to ride it?
  7. UCUDANT

With the remnants of brake cable evidence on the right hand side, and the extra 4 holes drilled in the engine plate while knowing that any Briggs or Tecumseh 3-5hp engine should have aligned in the factory slots was this a CR500? And would they have done a better job getting the holes drilled...
  8. UCUDANT

For now I'll just say updates are coming, I am very happy (stay tuned though it's about to get real, really fast)
  9. UCUDANT

Bonanza Mini Bike Chopper

I'll message you
  10. UCUDANT

This is in your neck of the woods https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/892520448525307/?
  11. UCUDANT

I know of a "roller" project on the east coast, it's a cr400 (no jack shaft provisions) . The bike shown also appears to be a CR400 but now with a Hodaka engine, the drive and sprocket were on opposite sides and a jack shaft was used. earlier
  12. UCUDANT

Can anyone provide the distance/measurements in the attached pic?
  13. UCUDANT

I believe Dave miller may have made this one but sadly it is reported that he is no longer with us... prayers