Recent content by uitztekatl

1. U

mercury clutch problem...i think?help!!

:thumbsup:cleaned & oiled it! took it for a spin and works great! thanks !!!
  2. U

thanks everyone..i will pull it off and give it a good clean.:thumbsup:
  3. U

i was just reading your post:laugh: so im going to swap clutches tomorrow,and c how it works..thanks:thumbsup:
  4. U

so i have a problem and i think its the clutch...i have a 2 hp briggs with a mercury clutch,when i turn it on with the rear wheel up so it can spin freely it does fine..BUT...when i try and start it with both tires on ground it whines and engine shuts off....any help? do i oil the clutch? or is...
  5. U

look up hilltopper on craigslist......

look up hilltopper on craigslist......
  6. U

what mini bike is this

Stellar Zepol was trying to identify a bike we just picked up..I posted some pics and believe Mac I.D. it.....thanks for the help
  7. U

anyone know what this is????

Thanks Mac....:scooter:
  8. U

Just wrote him..... But seems like he never replies..

Just wrote him..... But seems like he never replies..
  9. U

Any info on stellar bikes would be appreciated....thanks in advance. .
  10. U

About to crash out..... So what do you think... Lil Indian? What is a stellar?

About to crash out..... So what do you think... Lil Indian? What is a stellar?
  11. U

Confused I've never seen a lil indian 2 piece frame....any chance of it being a kit?
  12. U

exactly what i was thinking...it has a decal on the side that reads 'built by republic'....:confused:
  13. U

lil indian??? looks like one,but what about the rear frame where the tire bolts on?
  14. U

just picked this up..has bolt on up frame on front and on rear wheel...looks like scrub brake was made afterwards...