2. Vintage chromoly

Wanted: Rupp TT500 tail light

Anyone?
  3. Vintage chromoly

1968 Rupp TT-500

Did some mock up on the Rupp.
  4. Vintage chromoly

Wanted: Rupp TT500 tail light

Hello all. Looking for a nice Rupp tail light. I need one for a TT500 project. thanks Rob
  5. Vintage chromoly

Chromer in ohio

I’ve had many things done at custom chrome. the work is unparalleled. I live 20 minutes from their shop. glad you found them
  6. Vintage chromoly

Valve size H50

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know the part number for a 1968 H50 exhaust valve? Thanks Rob
  7. Vintage chromoly

Valve size H50

Hello all. does the H50 have 2 different valves? As in, is the exhaust valve different from The intake valve? I have 2 new valves (27877A). I thought they were interchangeable, but I want to be sure. thanks
  8. Vintage chromoly

1968 Rupp TT-500

Yes. Nason base and SPI universal clear.
  9. Vintage chromoly

1968 Rupp TT-500

Base and clear today.
  10. Vintage chromoly

RUPP - Richmond, VA

Someone is feeling “triggered” :eek:
  11. Vintage chromoly

1968 Rupp TT-500

Finally started back up on the Rupp. I had my local paint lady mix up some “banzai blue” paint and I stripped the old paint off the frame. found a bunch of remnants of the original blue paint. I have it in epoxy as of today
  12. Vintage chromoly

Vintage Kohler engine

Hello all. Does anyone know anything about 1960’s vintage Kohler engines. I believe it’s a K-90. Four stroke with a carter carb and a funny looking encapsulated centrifugal clutch. It’s on an old kart. Are they desirable? Are parts available anymore? Were they used on karts from the 1960’s era...
  13. Vintage chromoly

Throttle hookup west bend 700’s simplex kart

Hello all. I’ve got an old simplex mark 4 kart and I just bought 2 west bend 700’s for it. It has the throttle lever from the gas pedal and a “V” shaped crossover lever behind the seat to actuate both throttles at once. I’m not sure how to connect a cable from the kart levers to the tillotson...
  14. Vintage chromoly

1968 Rupp TT-500

Been working on the Rupp. I’ve cleaned all the chrome in evaporust. The stuff is great. I bought a new seat cover and made a replacement seat base. The original was pretty beat up.