Recent content by vintagerumble

1. V

Check This Vid Out.

If your on fire, you would pull the cord.:scared:
  2. V

Benelli Volcano!

What a great find of a lifetime. That is a street legal machine...wow.:thumbsup:
  3. V

The michigan police take up a notch

yes sir........that is my advise, to those that have not learned the code of conduct. Yes sir and nothing else.:crying::crying::crying:
  4. V

Harley market is decent

Is it the engine cases you are refering to, or do you spot something else? Curious to know what you see.
  5. V

Ride Across America

That is some funny stuff.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  6. V

Ride Across America

This would be the most correct answer. Some late sixtie or early seventy minibikes could be "grand fathered" in because they were titled back in the day as street legal. RUPP ROADSTER some speedways etc. And most likely no blinkers were required prior to 1972 or thereabouts.......People already...
  7. V

Where's Mickey Rupp

I like it. Great history & story for the minibike people that grew up in that era.:smile:
  8. V

how many of you actually ride your bikes?

I would ride if I ever finished one of the darn things.:scooter:
  9. V

Speedway......

:doah::doah::doah:I was hoping for probation, or even forgiveness. However, if I misspelled anything along with putting this in the wrong section, that would most likely disqualify me from any form of leniency.:doah::doah:
  10. V

Speedway......

Sorry......:doah::doah::doah:stuck this in the wrong spot. Nothings for sale, just wanted to show what I found over the weekend. Can someone tell me how to move this into the General section or is their a moderator that can do it for me......Really not a whole lot besides some this and that...
  11. V

Speedway......

I just drove 6 hours round trip for some NOS speedway parts and such on saturday. The wife thanks I am a NUT.:blink:
  12. V

Lost Interest =(

Never lost interest. Just ran out of the money funds:doah:, that will put it on the back burner.
  13. V

Anyone having problems W/rupparts.com

It will catch up to him in time. Some people just wont tolerate getting ripped off.:boat: