Recent content by vmxracer

1. V

Kawasaki coyote coil needed.......

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped with information. A special thanks to Magaflow with all the help in finding some of the parts I needed. Thanks all...........r
  2. V

Hey thanks for the kind words and all the help.......roddy
  3. V

Hi Guys Thanks for the fast replys. Motra I sent Magaflow a PM so hopefully he gets back to me. Yes I also race and restore old Mx bikes and most of them are KXs. My site is Roddy'S A4 Restoration and you can see a few of my bikes are in the photo section. I found this Kawasaki coyote bike a...
  4. V

Hi I was told you were the Kawasaki Coyote expert :) Im restoring one and need a coil and a...

Hi I was told you were the Kawasaki Coyote expert :) Im restoring one and need a coil and a front fender. Do you have anythinkg like that or know where I could find those parts? Thanks for any help Roddy at allamericans@islandtelecom.com
  5. V

Hi Guys Im restoring one of these Kawasaki coyotes and need a front fender and coil, Please let me know if you have or know of anything out there. Does anyone know if another kind of coil will work? Thanks for any info and help......r