Recent content by VultureWing

1. VultureWing

Another 1 for the Tote Goat People:Tote goat very collectible Mini bike rare gear shifted needs work cool motorcycle vintage$150 NOT MINE

NOT MINE!!! Tote goat very collectible Mini bike rare gear shifted needs work cool motorcycle vintage $150 <----- That is a SMOKIN' Deal & if it were closer I would buy it...
  2. VultureWing

Coot Industries Snoopy Cart

I would buy it if it weren't so far away. That thing is just Cool!!
  3. VultureWing

Heald Hauler

Hopefully youu come back here n see this......I would try this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/911624989006694 Also contact chatten63 on here as he is very knowledgeable when iy comes to Heald.
  4. VultureWing

Tote Goats

Here is a good selection of some cool stuff for the Tote Goat Crowd/fans/enthusiasts, KSL is a regional Website mainly for Idaho & Utah & a few other States. If you are lookin' for 1 of these & you live near there, You might score a good project. This 1 is in Kamas, UT..... Hope that helps...
  5. VultureWing

Super trike

& ?
  6. VultureWing

Super trike

DO you still have the trike? I am in Nebraska
  7. Paintinparts.jpeg

Paintinparts.jpeg

Painting rimz for the Super Bronc & Super Tryke
  8. Rimzpainted2.jpeg

Rimzpainted2.jpeg

Another view
  9. VultureWing

From the Ground up Super Bronc Restoration

Some more progress today. Painted the rimz with a second coat of POR15. Got some Gloss White Top Coat POR15 for the final color on these. Then a couple coats of Clear & remount the tires with new tubes in them for now because new Rubber is expensive. Eventually I will have 22x12-8 Carlisle or...
  10. VultureWing

Barn find

I'd give 220 & I will Pay the shipping too
  11. VultureWing

Barn find

OH Lord ...... I am insanely Jealous
  12. VultureWing

Tecumseh 632402 Carb Idle Set Screw and Spring

Nick Felt: Thanks a #8-32 fits, it's get a little play in it. I have the original carb. I might have found the right screw and spring. No time to try it out yet. Question: Is the carburator you have a cheap 1 from scamazon (made in china) or an OEM 1 Made in the USA?. If there is play with...
  13. VultureWing

Tecumseh 632402 Carb Idle Set Screw and Spring

That is probably a readily available screw from any hardware store Anywhere..... I'm betting it is probably a #10-32 or 10-24, maybe even an 8-32. A good hardware store will have a small spring that will fit your needs also. Start ThiMking OUTSIDE the box. it is Just a Screw & just a...
  14. VultureWing

1998 Baja for $10

Heres another smokin' deal If you live near Stoughton, WI .... I know I would be speeding across town for that $10 running or not Hopefully it's not a scammer as it sounds too good to be true but ya never know...