Recent content by wagonrodder

1. wagonrodder

The mini bike that brought me here....

Very Sweet! had a similar one as a kid..
  2. wagonrodder

Clutch guard question

Love the factory pics!
  3. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

Thanks Bill! you have an awesome looking bike there...and so complete! I have a little Ding How mini bike also i will be tearing in to soon so i will bug you guys with questions again, but its pretty complete and original so there shouldnt be many questions as opposed to my Cat "creation" ":)
  4. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

Wow Wow Wow! the level of expertise and knowledge of you guys is simply amazing! thanks so much! and thank you for the cat pictures! first ones ive seen! the first 2 pics look like the blue i saw under my red, the third blue pic looks a little brighter..i believe my bike must have been made from...
  5. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

unfortunately its neither, it currently has a scrub brake set up...might that mean its not a cat frame? in the what is it section it was thought to be a cat 400 frame with little Indian forks..., getting rid of the scrub brake is an upgrade for down the road among other things...soon as my new...
  6. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

Thank you for checking!! much appreciated!
  7. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

Im afraid the wheel and the sprocket are in the same boat as the bearings....both seem very light gauge and i will feel lucky if the sprocket makes it thru the summer with occasional riding..it measured at .120 thick and im curious what an old school sprocket would measure...its likely typical...
  8. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

My cat 400 i was told has little indian forks/handlebars so its a combo of who knows what...thank you for the link!
  9. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

washers under the sprocket moved it out enough to put the chain on but no where close to the inch i needed to put myself in the ballpark in relation to the front sprocket...i shopped around and found 2 other hubs, one 2 5/8 tall, and one 3 inches tall...the one i currently have measures 1.940 so...
  10. wagonrodder

Rear Wheel/Hub Question

Hi all, will try to make this as short as possible, my project frame is a cat 400 i believe, i removed a totally worn out one piece rear wheel/hub/sprocket that had no teeth left...im assuming these were disposable...just got a set today from ebay that included tire, tube, 2 piece wheel ,hub...
  11. wagonrodder

Any ideas on this 2 cycle I just got along with Clinton A400

That's a really cool motor...I'm certainly not an expert but couldn't help wondering due to the large gas tank if it could have powered something like an old washing machine or some other appliance...I've seen gas washing machine motors but it's been many years and I don't remember if they were...
  12. wagonrodder

Ding how

I have one of these also and didn't know what it was called until now..mine has a 2.5 horse in it and is a project..
  13. wagonrodder

Highlight of the Weekend

Roth looks great!
  14. wagonrodder

Collection FOUND.

Buy them all! The opportunity for a collection like this will not come again..
  15. wagonrodder

Wondering What I Got

Oddly enough under the red it appears to be a dark metallic blue but my eyes aint the greatest and perhaps theres another color under that, but the dark blue is smooth and metallic giving me the impression of being original...