Recent content by wallster

1. W

Leftover parts mini bike build

Thanks Robert.
  2. W

Leftover parts mini bike build

I built a Trail Horse a few months ago which left me with an extra set of wheels/tires, sprocket, clutch, chain, throttle, and then a friend gave me an old Toro snowblower so I just needed a frame. I found an old Li'l Indian frame that needed some loving so for $100. I was all set. This took me...
  3. W

This was laying in the snow behind a house and I bought it for $10...

I cut the frame apart yesterday and was left with five individual parts that if they were put back together using 5/8" rod inserts and custom cut 7/8" OD tubing pieces all welded together would be more money in time and materials to bother with. I don't feel too bad, the guy was living in a...
  4. W

haha... I believe you nailed it!
  5. W

Maybe it was $10. unwisely spent but it was cold, intrigued me a little, and the guy needed the money. I can make this into a mini bike with some welding and tube bending (plus I have wheels, tires, an engine, throttle, sprocket, clutch, and chain)... but, what the heck is it??? (it's a factory...
  6. W

"Before and After" pics

Bought this in 2009 and did a quick restoration... this bike ran great.
  7. W

Built this chopper mini from motorcycle parts in 2008

When I found the front wheel I thought I should make a mini bike chopper. Tank was in the parts bin, handlebars, throttle, brake handle, sissy bar, etc... I bent some round tubing and came up with this creation. It actually ran well and handled pretty well. I don't remember who bought it but it...
  8. W

3D Print Prototypes - Throttle and Brake Handles

Those are really cool! Great job!
  9. W

Trail horse gto 1400

Awesome job! Bike is awesome!!!
  10. W

Trail Horse rebuild complete

I added a few more finishing touches to my project and made a website with more details and pics here Thanks for the comments. Wally
  11. W

Prismatic coatings, illusions green ice metallic powder coating. Durable and looks great!
  12. W

I bought this bike about four weeks ago and even though they used tecumseh engines, this one came with a complete Briggs 5hp engine so I went with it. It’s a neat bike and displays nice in my ManCave plus it runs pretty well! Here are the after pics. Wally
  13. W

"Before and After" pics

WOW!!! Great job!!
  14. W

1970's Sears mini bike rebuild

Here's the 1970's Sears and Roebuck mini bike that I rebuilt over the last four weeks. Enjoy the pics. Wally
  15. W

"Before and After" pics

I bought this 1970's Sears mini bike about four weeks ago and it was pretty well worn out. She just needs a few odds and ends but I'll place it on the completed list. Wally