Recent content by White Gas

1. W

Western NY Mini Bike Sweatshirts

Shirts are BAD ASS. Nice job
  2. W

Where r u Mr Graphic

Banished quite some time ago from this site...which is why I ask “ANYONE HAVE CONTACT INFO FOR MR. GRAPHIC”
  3. W

Where r u Mr Graphic

Anyone have contact info for Mr. G
  4. W

Plastic vs. steel Tecumseh gas tanks

My '71 Cat 400X 4hp tecumseh was plastic tank equipped.
  5. W

You're the BEST bud !!! Didn't think you forgot...just anxious i guess, specially with this...

You're the BEST bud !!! Didn't think you forgot...just anxious i guess, specially with this return to hoodie weather we've had the last 2 wks or so. Appreciate you sir.
  6. W

Gotcha'

Gotcha'
  7. W

Any word on delivery date of 2nd order of tees and hoodies?

Any word on delivery date of 2nd order of tees and hoodies?
  8. W

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

Are T's, Sweatshirts, Pullover Hoodies and Zippered Hoodies all the same color combo as pictured above?, grey? Sorry to ask, but the Tee is the only one pictured. I also assume that the zippered hoodie will have both the "REDWOOD 2021" silkscreen across the left pec, (as pic'd on the Tee...
  9. W

Jim, interested in ordering a zippered hoodie in large. Is there just one color, and if so, what...

Jim, interested in ordering a zippered hoodie in large. Is there just one color, and if so, what is it? Can i send usps you a personal check or money order? If so, to what address?
  10. W

Happy Birthday derekbmn

Nothin’ beats bein’ 12 and ridin’ a 400X. Cats rule.
  11. W

interested sir

interested sir
  12. W

Minibike running wrong not going faster

Can't imagine doing 60 on a mini let alone 70 or 80, JEEZ !
  13. W

Hoping to share “THE BEST OF 1970”

Appreciate your ebay Cat 400x find. Have been looking long enough to understand $ values. I believe $699 is incredibly overpriced for what's being offered. You know as well as i do that minis are only worth what someone is willing to pay. At $699, for what's there, i'd be into her for 4k by the...
  14. W

Planned a road trip as soon as there's a break in the weather. Covid has pretty much shut me off from seeing my folks. Appreciate the offer to relinquish your 400x. Will reach out to you in 60days or so. What kind of shape is she in? How did you acquire? Any pics by chance?
  15. W

The "just get one" is the problem...