wild Pete

My first mini bike was an Artic Cat Ramrod . That was 1972 and I was 12. I have been into motor cycles ever since. I now own a motor cycle shop. Two years ago I bought a nice old vintage endure and a mini bike came with it. The mini bike is a 1983 Heald Super Bronc VT10-12. I entered it in the Mamma Tried Flat out Friday ( an indoor flat track race in Milwaukee Wisconsin ). The Bronc made it to the finals and now has a race pedigree lol. 2 1/2 weeks befor the race I painted the front rim and hub before balancing . That was an error as I made a clean spot and wound up doing a ground up full restoration ... oops .The bike turned out perfect and I now caught the bug. I recently made a trade and now have a one off home built twin track sno mo chopper, fitted with a 21hp BS commercial engine. I am currently looking for more mini bikes to put together a 4 to 6 bike team for the next Flat Out Friday'

Most any thing with a motor
Mini Bikes
1979 Heald super tryke SST-1621 1968 Bronnco TX3 1968 Heath kit Hill topper Heald Super tryke 83 Heald Super bronc VT10-12
eBay User ID
OldMiniBikes
Occupation
Motor cycle shop owner

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.