Recent content by Wiski2k

1. Wiski2k

Advertised as rupp

Looks like foot rests are mid. Picture isn't that good. The rest of it is dead on.
  2. Wiski2k

Advertised as rupp

Bike is advertised as rupp. Can't find any images that prove it. Any help. Thanks
  3. Wiski2k

Roller

Looking for a roller, preferably dual suspension. In decent condition, no fab or welds please. Looking in the 2- 3 range max, preferably cheaper. Must be able to ship if not in the Li, ny, nj area. Let me know what ya got.
  4. Wiski2k

How are you? Does the 1100 have swing arm and jack shafts

How are you? Does the 1100 have swing arm and jack shafts
  5. Wiski2k

Custom Arco in WA State

Cost you more than that to build
  6. Wiski2k

Alexander Reynolds EZ Rider project

Does that mean its sold
  7. Wiski2k

EZ Rider decal Purchase "POOR"

That would b solid, just in time for completion.
  8. Wiski2k

azura?? cant figure it out

Probably just look for a new set of forks, and slap a new set of 5" wheels on there. Have a 3hp briggs laying around. Nothing fancy on this one. Guy is asking $50 for whole roller, think I'll take it if welds are good. Thanks for replys.
  9. Wiski2k

azura?? cant figure it out

Cant figure it out pic a lil blurry. Rear fender and aftermarket forks throwing me off. Any ideas. Looking to buy?
  10. tri

tri

11. Wiski2k

EZ Rider decal Purchase "POOR"

I bought one wasn't bad, I too need the A(arco). There is a guy on the bay w/ a complete Ez rider pretty roached out, has it listed as a ruttman. Only reason I knew was cause it still gad the A on the pull start cover. Lil bit of a price difference.
  12. Wiski2k

My attempt at an ARCO EZ Rider

Fuqin god dammm tires got me. Rubber was so tight that I scratched up the power coating. Now I gotta try to find some touch up paint to match. Fuqin OCD sux
  13. Wiski2k

Engine almost ready
  14. Wiski2k

Briggs flo-jet updraft

reduced to 50$ plus shipping
  15. Wiski2k

Ok here she is!! Got the FAT LADY back from powder. What a great job they did, and what a biatch it was for fitment of the bolts because I had them coated too. But I got it all fitted. The rimms were very rusted and came out great. The only thing was that I lost was a spoke and a bearing...