Recent content by z28bill

1. z28bill

For Sale ... 'Not-So-Mini' Bike

That bike is great looking, still building my Yerf Dog and could only hope it will come out 1/2 as nice . Otherwise I would be so tempted to buy yours, Good Luck. Your going to make someone very happy and the price is reasonable for the quality and look compared to other big wheeled bikes...
  2. z28bill

8hp or 9hp Tecumseh

Looking 8 or 9hp Tecumseh no taper shafts, good running
  3. z28bill

Yerf Dog

Started getting parts in for restoration/build, new throttle, cable, grips, seat, original jackshaft/sprockets (BMI) and brake lever. Looking for a 8hp or 9hp motor at this time and going to add a generator to run lights. More to come
  4. d5_1

d5_1

parts yerf
  5. 31_1

31_1

parts yerf
  6. c5ea_1

c5ea_1

parts yerf
  7. z28bill

selling all of my stuff!

What ball park figure are you looking for the 8hp briggs complete with clutch 1 inch shaft, no carb or exaust ?
  8. z28bill

Yerf Dog/Off EBAY

Sorry about that, but I am sure glad I won the auction. Just got to figure what engine size I'm going with. Found clutch and jack shaft setup so far. Once it's up and running break it down send it out for a media blasting and fresh Black paint. Already named it The Punisher LOL it will look evil
  9. z28bill

Yerf Dog/Off EBAY

THXs I was really pleased when i saw it in person. I like the flat head idea going to look into it. No clones not into them, got that chopper import this one all american. Will keep posting updates as i go.
  10. z28bill

Yerf Dog/Off EBAY

Hello haven't been on the board in awhile but I'm back. First things first a big THXS shout out to Mac350 for giving me a hand and garage space to get my mini chopper running. We will be replacing that 43 2 stroke made in china motor soon. But it runs now so its done for now. Now on to the new...
  11. yerf3

yerf3

Yerf Dog 1/23
  12. yerf4

yerf4

Yerf Dog picked up 1/23
  13. YERF

YERF

Just picked this up 1/23
  14. z28bill

WANTED! Fox Mini Bike Parts

Sachs Saxonette Artic Cat Fox Minibike Engine Motor I'm bidding on this engine on ebay if you want it I am not going above $25 on it. Item number: 280292295730 Up for sale again due to a non paying bidder is a very nice Sachs Saxonette motor with a 2 Speed Automatic Transmission. This is...
  15. f480_1

f480_1