Recent content by zefer

1. zefer

Custom motovox 80

Billet Connecting rod.70mm ceramic coated Flat top piston (factory tilly). I have a fire 265 cam, billet lifters, chrome moly pushrods and there is a set of champion 1-1 roller rockers. I installed a tilly factory ("racing"} cylinder head. I replace the head bolts and side cover bolts with stud...
  2. zefer

Custom motovox 80

the motor began life as a tillotson 212 E-Start.I have done the usual suspect kind of modifications including a complete tear down and inspection of all parts.I removed the govenor and related parts.I Removed the low oil cut off switch.The build included a ARC
  3. zefer

Custom motovox 80

So it’s day four of the final assembly still some cable routing and some electrical work,gotta work out the chain adjuster I want to use. I got the front brakes installed today so along with front suspension I now have a brake set up that’ll slow this little tillotson down. I can post up some...
  4. zefer

Custom motovox 80

Don’t know what happened to my last post earlier today ? It had some good shots of the second days progress
  5. zefer

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Hey lizard king….would your name have anything to do with Mr.Morrison ? I have the “over the top” mega 80 just about assembled got the wheels and tires mounted up today and the ceri coated hubs got new bearings.so much went into this build.this is my 4th build since February, I can’t seem to...
  6. zefer

Custom motovox 80

I am in the process of building a little motovox 80.I just got the frame and assorted parts back from the powder coating shop The main color is a prismatic powder…illusion cherry. I had a bunch of stuff cericoated as well picked it all up at 1 yesterday and by 4 pm I had this. I will keep...
  7. zefer

Murray Track 2 Mini Bike Owners Group

Wanna join can’t seem to ? I get a error message ? Love the track 2’s and hope to get one so maybe this sub group can help
  8. zefer

Gas tank options on Mega Moto 80 Predator swap

Oh man your right it is 10 “ GPS sells it and I mounted mine with the rascal fuel tank bracket kit right under the front two frame tubes so the filler neck winds up at the widest area between the tubes just where they meet the steering neck It’s really a clean install The frame parts and pieces...
  9. zefer

yes it doesnt have much range
  10. zefer

10 oz round tank from gps Works fine
  11. zefer

Go power sports in texas

Sorry for stirring the koolaid I meant nothing by it. I raised a beautiful little girl who some would’ve and I’m sure some did call her a “retard” as a father I can tell you…to watch this kind of mean landing on your kid….can you possibly know how heartbreaking that is ? I didn’t wanna start...
  12. zefer

Go power sports in texas

all good do not want to cause trouble, did not know it was an old thread and yes, I was not a member then very grateful to have this forum and all the great knowledge freely shared by the members
  13. zefer

Go power sports in texas

Wow….I hit a nerve or Wow what a D-head ? Care to clarify ?