Recent content by Zepha45

1. Z

Doodlebug Tire Question - Heavy Rider

Haha no offense taken. Since I just got it I have already looked into going to the 6.5 HP here soon. I was just curious, being a big guy you get to worry about all these other things along the way.
  2. Z

Mostly street. We may go out and hit the farm once in a while but even that is fairly flat and not trying to jump or anything like that. Even inclines will be gradual that we hit, kids are pretty young and I don't need to hurt myself haha.
  3. Z

So I did a little trading and ended up with a pretty nice little Doodlebug with the jackshaft kit on it and possibly some other mods I just haven't figured out yet. So here is my question, I am 6'4 - 310 lbs and I hear with the right setup I can ride this thing around with my kids that have...
  4. Z

Can someone help me identify the model/year of this please

OK thank you I will see what I can find on it.
  5. Z

Can someone help me identify the model/year of this please

Hello folks, first time on these forums. I am new to this but I can see the addiction to working on these projects already growing! So short version is a guy cut me off yesterday pulling out of AutoZone and I see a minibike on his trailer, trailer is just full of random stuff so I figured he...