Recent content by zummerp

1. Z

Coleman BT200X Mystery Bike

I picked up 2 of them and it is a great ride out of the box. The front suspension makes it a totally different experience over the CT200U. Now I'm trying to decide if I sacrifice the light to throw on my upgraded predator and OldMiniBikes riser plate + TAV2!
  2. Z

WTB - Manco Thunderbird Front Forks

Need a good condition front fork assembly for a Manco Thunderbird. Thanks for reading!
  3. Z

Let's see your modified Manco Thunderbirds

I know this is an old thread, but could anyone scan the Thunderbird logo on the face plate? I want to recreate the graphic to have some printed for a planned restoration! Thanks in advance.
  4. Z

Thunderbird Original ?

Can you take a real high quality picture of the Thunderbird decal so I can try to reproduce? :)
  5. Z

Manco Thunderbird - Throttle Grips, Decals, Fenders

Hey guys - I just got 2 Manco Thunderbirds; 1 in great shape (newer with a Subaru Robin 4HP) and 1 that isn't running with lots of rust (older with Tecumseh 3.5HP), but no cracks/rewelds. I haven't had luck finding the original decals or the front logo plate anywhere. Anyone have a source or a...
  6. Z

Tecumseh H40 / Ken-Bar Whirlwind

That’s where I’m getting confused - do I have a H40 or HS40 and what is the difference? :)
  7. Z

Tecumseh H40 / Ken-Bar Whirlwind

Hey guys - I'm in the process of restoring the Tecumseh 4HP engine that came on my Ken-Bar Whirlwind and I'm having a hard time figuring out the actual model and part #'s for a couple of replacements I need! Below is a picture of the engine label and a shot of the muffler. I need to get...
  8. Z

Kickstand for Manco Streaker (580-01)

Anyone successfully add a kickstand to a Manco Streaker? Is there an easy bolt on stand? Thanks!
  9. Z

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

The bolts that hold on the sprocket are welded to the plate so I guess I can try moving the wheel over. Does it matter if the front and rear tire aren't perfectly lined up? Thanks for the help!
  10. Z

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

I was able to get the aluminum backplate to barely clear the frame by raising the engine an inch with square steel tubing. Now I have a new problem - the 10 t sprocket on the pulley and the rear sprocket are not lined up correctly - the rear sprocket needs to come out about 1/4". How do people...
  11. Z

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

Any idea how he fit it? The stock backplate and the aluminum backplate don’t even come close to sitting! Is your buddy a member here by chance? :)
  12. Z

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

That’s my current plan until I can figure out what’s wrong with the Tecumseh! Just need a chain and new belt and I should be able to give it a test ride.
  13. Z

Since I don't take the word of idiots I oredered a bunch of parts from OldMiniBikes warehouse

I am on order #4 from OldMiniBikes and have been nothing but thrilled. Very fast shipping, great communication, and Eric is always willing to help if I have silly questions!
  14. Z

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

Picked it up and ready to start my first restoration!
  15. Z

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

Anyone know anything about a "Whirlwind" by Ken Bar? I found a 1988 that looks to be in pretty decent condition but can't find much about them! Would it be a good addition to my growing addiction? :)