Studemane and Davis are smart alecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark, I’m so glad you “put me in my place” lol... a new thread just to rant about me and @Davis ? Now who’s being childish?
Just let it go..and by the way you spelled my username wrong..
Ok ,you must have forgot repeatedly calling me a liar over a grammar slip up in an earlier post. When I said I'd PM d you about a part I had for sale, instead i asked you in a reply. You tried to put me "on trial " like a some sort of detective. Like I said then ,your a little man hiding behind a keyboard. You asked me to let it go, calling yourself little man in your reply so I did let it go. Then you start back up when I slipped up telling folks I decided to keep my powell.. actually ,now it's been sold. Did I need to call you and Davis to alert you?? Poking fun at other folks never was my thing. Leave me out of your shenanigans and talk about minis and karts and we'll do just fine. Enough said. Now you "Let It Go"

Ok ,you must have forgot repeatedly calling me a liar over a grammar slip up in an earlier post. When I said I'd PM d you about a part I had for sale, instead i asked you in a reply. You tried to put me "on trial " like a some sort of detective. Like I said then ,your a little man hiding behind a keyboard. You asked me to let it go, calling yourself little man in your reply so I did let it go. Then you start back up when I slipped up telling folks I decided to keep my powell.. actually ,now it's been sold. Did I need to call you and Davis to alert you?? Poking fun at other folks never was my thing. Leave me out of your shenanigans and talk about minis and karts and we'll do just fine. Enough said. Now you "Let It Go"
Mark, quit being an idiot, and put the beers down.

Status
Not open for further replies.