What kind if frame

joshua. c.

I'm curios about that engine, I've never seen one like it before. its obviously based off of a Tecumseh ohh65 but it's different. that shrouds odd and the carb is much closer to the head than normal and its mounted on the opposite side than the ohh65 and the cylinder is at a different angle. Is this an engine roughly based off of the Tecumseh and made by another company after Tecumseh stopped small engine production?

delray

I'm curios about that engine, I've never seen one like it before. its obviously based off of a Tecumseh ohh65 but it's different. that shrouds odd and the carb is much closer to the head than normal and its mounted on the opposite side than the ohh65 and the cylinder is at a different angle. Is this an engine roughly based off of the Tecumseh and made by another company after Tecumseh stopped small engine production?
yes it's little off. it does have Tecumseh style carb and the recoil and pull handle,but what is it?
more pictures of the engine please.....thanks.

joshua. c.

after doing some research I think I may have found the answer, It may me an engine produced by LCT a company that bought tecumsehs small engine division. but from what I've read unlike tecumseh the production facility is overseas.

delray

factory was in Italy. I have some small block flatheads they made over there and they have dual bearings in them. two came from uk and the other was found at a local swapmeet. that engine he has I would question where it was made? made overseas and then put on a craftsman product in the states?...maybe or maybe not?
like to see more pictures of it.

markus

that's a Generac engine I think those were GN-190's they have a spin on oil filter usually.....and a tapered crankshaft.