Search results

1. BaggerHD

New Bike Need info year?

it took awhile its not perfect.:laugh:
  2. BaggerHD

New Bike Need info year?

just picked this up its a little ruff. cool bike.?
  3. BaggerHD

Honda GX390 and OHV Tecumseh 5HP Low hours

I have a Honda GX390 Motor that i was going to use For a Drag bike build also have a Tecumseh OHV 5 HP Local pick up only in So cal . Chino Calif. $140 GX390 $60 TEC OHV 5HP
  4. BaggerHD

Drag Bike Build Taco style

i sold this Beautiful Drag Bike :sad: I will Have a New Custom Drag bike in the Works built by Billyjoebob5 . He always has New and improved Ideas Check Him out :wink:
  5. BaggerHD

Two Stroke Guys I Need Help

did you rebuild the carb? clean out the jets or replace them. new spark plug? do you have a service manual that gives you the spec on the carb plus info. ive owned RD400's Rz350 , TZR250 and a few RZ500 and RZV500r two strokes. you cant let them sit you have to ride them or else ...
  6. BaggerHD

tecumseh 4 hp

i have a 5.0 tecumseh OHV low hours for $65.00
  7. BaggerHD

FS Drag minibike frame fork setup for GX390 custom

was nice to meet you and your daughter. keep us updated on your motor/ drag bike build :thumbsup: drag frame is offically sold!!!
  8. BaggerHD

ive seen that seat before :wink:
  9. BaggerHD

i belive it will be sold on saturday.
  10. BaggerHD

nope its the same as the newer one that he just sold it was unpainted. i belive gaurdrail dave has it.? My wife is getting a pink slip from her job.
  11. BaggerHD

ontario socal will check tonight.
  12. BaggerHD

FS custom Mini drag minibike frame 1" live axle . made by billyjoebob5 frame and forks only. comes with neck bearings and rear wheel bearing no wheels or tires or axles one of the best dragbikes frames out there NO LOWBALLERS OR TRADES price is firm @$270.00 plus shipping...
  13. BaggerHD

seat patterns

Give Me a call later today i have an original 1000 seat i can measure.
  14. BaggerHD

Need a drag frame!!!!!

PM Him here on the Site.:thumbsup:
  15. BaggerHD

Mopeds?

Honda Ruckus are pretty cool. for ridding on two Wheels to work i use my 06 Electra glide Classic HD
  16. BaggerHD

Bob dont forget my birthday ha haa haa

Bob dont forget my birthday ha haa haa
  17. BaggerHD

Billy joe Bob

Billy joe Bob
  18. BaggerHD

L.A Drag Spot.

Solo that is a nice Bike looks to be a Billy joe bob Frame and fork
  19. BaggerHD

So how much radiation.....?

Steve a freind of mine is there in japan with his family also . he said there was no food on the shelves in the market . to get Gas you have to wait in a mile long line. they are going through some hard times also. my prayers go out them.