Search results

1. V

Need Black Gas Tank For Tecumseh

I'm looking for a black gas tank with center fill opening for a 3 HP Tecumseh flat head. I have a white one that I painted black , but I would really like to find an original black one if something like that exists. You can check out the painted tank in my pic's. Thanks.
  2. V

One of my Terra's Finally Finished

Well it's been a couple of years since I posted my 2 Terra's here. At that time, I asked everyone for opinions on keeping them stock or customizing. I finally decided to do a little of both. I finally finished one of them and have posted pictures in my album. Check them out and let me know...
  3. V

Springer Type Front End

Hi Guy's, I'am looking for a spring supported front end like those used on the Rupp 1970 roadsters. Does'nt have to be from a Rupp , but want one of similar design. Does anyone have something like this that they want to sell? Thanks! Dave
  4. V

Terra Photo's Up

Hi Guy's , Just thought I would post better pic's of one of the bikes I just bought. It's in the photo album section, under my user name Vortechys. Thanks!
  5. V

New To Site, Have Questions

Just have to say this is one great site on minibikes. Just purchased 2 Terra minibikes this past weekend and I'am trying to find out a little more about them. They're in pretty good condition ( stored inside) , but I would like to fix them up. They have 3H.P. Tecumseh's on them and are blue with...