Search results

1. Ryanss-5

Alexander reynolds EZ rider??

Hi, Im fairly new to this website, I just picked this up today and have found out that it's an EZ Rider. The question is what year is it? where do you get parts, and if anyone has any info/pictures etc. it would be greatly appriciated. I attached some photos (if they dont show up please let me...
  2. Ryanss-5

rupp motor help

I just bought a 1971 rupp scrambler total basket case. I put it back together and tried to get it running. Found out I had no spark. I replaced the points and condensor and that cured my problem. When I put everything back together It was running rough and quit running. I found out I was...
  3. Ryanss-5

rupp carb settings???

im trying to help my friend with his 71 rupp scrambler. how many turns out does the screw on the bottom of the float bowl need to be? Thanks ryan
  4. Ryanss-5

rupp ss-5 tank mounting??

i understand that the rupp ss-5 tanks mount how a normal motorcycle tank should mount (by sliding the front part into the rubber gromets). But how does the back of the tank mount to the frame.. I noticed the seat slips into a notch but i dont see anywhere for the tank to bolt to the frame...
  5. Ryanss-5

rmt 80 or 100 tank

looking for rmt 80 tank i have one lead just thought id thow it out there to see if anyone else had one..
  6. Ryanss-5

ss-5 torq. converter cover..same as roadseter2??????

my ss-5 did'nt come with a torque converter cover.. however has a mounting tab for one.. i was wondering did they use the same cover on the ss-5 as they did with the roadsters. Thanks Ryan
  7. Ryanss-5

rupp ss-5 parts GAS TANK

looking to restore my ss-5 and need a few things... gas tank, head light, etc let me know if you have anything or know of anyone who might.. thanks
  8. Ryanss-5

Rupp ss-5 tank

im looking for a rupp ss-5 gas tank and other parts.. let me know what you have.. i really want to restore this.. thanks