Search results

1. RobertC

Terra two piece

Hey Dave, that is looking great ! Make yourself a set of Earles leading link forks, with the wheel toward the front, if you know what I mean. It'll utilize the same rake, but will move your wheel forward, away from the frame.
  2. RobertC

Heald Vt7 Survivor

Hello @kwdriver1961 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.comforum ! This will notify @kc57 to this thread.
  3. RobertC

Got another manco quester 308 with a few cool features

Nice find @Kyminibiker ! Keep us posted on your progress.
  4. RobertC

Anyone know what this is?

Hello @Electroman98 ....welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! It's a Muskin Cat 250X. Anyone know the year ? Enjoy the site.
  5. RobertC

2nd Ruttman Build

Looking good !
  6. RobertC

2nd Ruttman Build

Hey @BRIANC welcome back ! Nice looking mini you built there !
  7. RobertC

Bonanza MX fiberglass fenders

@nest2065 this is a very old post, but this mention will notify the op to this thread. @bigevilone2
  8. RobertC

Blazer, year?

Cool ! Our utility bike guru @Richard Trotter may know about this.
  9. RobertC

Heald hauler

Hello @Takshauler ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! Member Rick Chatten @chatten63 probably knows.
  10. RobertC

Greetings & Any idea what I've got?

Hello @Miniac ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! I think you have a Fox Campus there. One of the experts will clarify.
  11. RobertC

Buying this, What is it?

Yeah...that turned out nice. Enjoy !
  12. RobertC

help identifying old cat (?) minibike

Hello @upbox17 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! I think it's a golden pinto sold by JC Penney by as a Foremost. I believe it was mfg by Bird Engineering.
  13. RobertC

Help! What kind of mini bike is this?

Hello @Minibikeclub ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! To me, it looks like a Bird Engineering mini bike. There are a couple of other similar looking mini's by CESTAD, and Trail Horse. Someone will be along to verify.
  14. RobertC

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter folks. God bless you all.
  15. RobertC

Just got a cat slingshot frame, what size is rear wheel and axel?

The way the frame is round looking, makes me think Cat 250 or 300 ?
  16. RobertC

Just got a cat slingshot frame, what size is rear wheel and axel?

@Bchag Thank you for planning to rescue it ! The rear wheel size would match the front Cat wheel that you currently have. Same thing for the axle, measure the front axle.
  17. RobertC

van go kart info

You are making progress @kidgambit I think your idea of hinging the body, is a good idea for easier access.
  18. RobertC

Steens feather gas tank sticker (Taco)

@taco bill If he comes on, he'll be notified, but hasn't been on here since 2020.