Search results

1. R

Calling All Texas Mini-Bikers

The place is about 40 acres-you can cruise pretty much anywhere on the property (except on the race tracks).
  2. R

You're welcome. I'll definitely be there spectating. No racing for me though-I had back surgery 3 months ago, and my flattrack and minibike racing days are over. Tell David that Russ B says hello.
  3. R

Sears Seat and Tank needed

Did you ever find shocks? I was thinking I might part out the Sears bike I picked up this weekend.
  4. R

Manco wheel wanted

Well, if you have trouble figuring out what to do with your money you could just send it all to me and I'll let my wife spend it for you. :thumbsup:
  5. R

Manco wheel wanted

Me three! I hope he logs on soon!
  6. R

billet rods,tillotson carbs, headers, cams, flywheels, blocks, intakes

any good stock-length billet rods left? Straight header? pm me on those.
  7. R

10" wheels, full suspension, what is it?

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:
  8. R

Place To Ride In North Texas

Hmm. I live close by and never have heard anything about it. I'll call the park office tomorrow and get the skinny on minibike trails.
  9. R

Figured out how to upload a pic to the site. Maybe that will help.
  10. R

Yeah, it shows up fine for me. Link: THE H.A.M.B.
  11. R

Does the pic I posted not show up?
  12. R

Cylindrical Fuel Tank

Tour Tank, For those who refuse to let gas stations dictate their destination. this guy might be able to make you one.
  13. R

Call DAvid Henry @ 903-815-9185. He owns North Forty Cycle Park in Sherman, TX. Flat track, MX track, and some land with gentle terrain for cruising. Oh, and I'll vote having it in Sherman. If Henry wants to charge too much, and you don't mind having it in southern Oklahoma I'll volunteer to...
  14. R

Picked up this little roached-out mini yesterday. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!
  15. R

Need 5" Manco wheel

I couldnt find any on ebay. Any help appreciated. Thanks
  16. R

Need 5" Manco wheel

for my Streaker.
  17. R

2hp briggs for parts or repair

Want to get rid of the motor less tins/carb/tank? I've got a 2hp that thinks it's a mosquito fogger.
  18. R

Tec HS35 CArb?

I've done that multiple times. The throttle shaft is fine. The problem seems to be rust-related. I think the carb is plugged up inside somewhere with rust that no amount of soaking with carb cleaner or blowing out with air is going to clear. The needle also is getting stuck-probably from little...
  19. R

WTB: Tec HS35 carb

Need a good used diaphram carb for older Sears/Tecumseh 3.5 hp edger motor.
  20. R

Blitz vs Doodlebug 30? Hard to beat at $169..

Looks like it's "unavailable" in Texas. :thumbdown: