Search results

1. R

Mini of the month:

I just wanted to know, how I post a picture of my bike for minibike of the month ? Thank you. Ron B.
  2. R

TAV on Robin Subaru

New photo's of our project & engine mount modifications for TAV2.:scooter:Ron B.
  3. R

TAV on Robin Subaru

I just wanted to answer my own question.Yes you can put a TAV on a Robin.I had to modify the engine mount by notching it out for the TAV, because the TAV would not mount on the engine straight back towards the back wheel.I am really happy with the engine & the TAV.It has great power from a dead...
  4. R

tourq converter on Robins

My 10 yr. old son & I are building a minibike with 8" wheels on it. they are 15"diameter & I was told that if the wheels are bigger than 15" I should use a torq a verter. Will a tourq a verter (tourq converter) work on a Robins Subaru 5 hp. motor ? Thank you Ron B.:confused:
  5. R

cushman husky 8 hp.

I have an old cushman husky 8 hp. engine that I would like to sell. It is all there, but it has not run in about 30 years. It turns through just fine, and my father put oil in the cylinder head for storage when we took it off my minibike. I would just like to know what it is worth before I post...